About Our Product:
Muslin Cotton Cloth Nappies are ideal for newborns and for babies. The vivacious designs and precision stitching of our artisans will promise to you and your baby the most comfortable wear.
Our nappies are made of pure cotton and super-soft muslin fabric keeps the baby warm and comfortable. Our nappies have absorbent inner layer for better absorbency.
The muslin fabric is considered to be the softest and most-breathable fabric that gets softer with every wash.
This freely woven fabric imitates the comforts of the womb, helps maintain optimal temperature and enhances the comfort level during sleep.
In recent years, cloth diapering has become considerably more convenient and simple to grasp. Furthermore, there is no questioning the waste reduction you may achieve by using cloth diapers instead of disposables.
About Herbal Dyes:
- Our white nappies are tinted with sea salt and soapnut followed by treating with sunlight for bleach.
- Sea salt absorbs negative energy.
- Sunlight have good antibacterial, antifungal properties.
- Soapnut conditions the fabric.
- Nature should be nurtured from infancy!
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Organic GOTs certified Cotton.
- Avoid hot temperature. Dry in shade.
- Prewash nappies immediately after pee and later can be washed with proper soap or detergents.
- Best to use natural soaps and liquids.
- Can be machine washed, preferred hand wash.
- Read here for detailed instructions.